Tracker

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blessings



I called the doctor today because I still had not heard back from them regarding Monday's ultrasound and I'm impatient. I called around 10:30 this morning and finally got a call back around 4:00. While I wasn't enjoying the hours of waiting...I was pleasantly surprised to hear my nurse practitioner on the other end. It was the nurse practitioner who has really taken care of me through exams, surgery, ultrasounds, etc. Her personally calling me made up for my wait time. She just really spends the time telling you what's going on instead of what I got last time- "You have cyst on your right ovary, I am going to send you to scheduling to they can schedule another ultrasound in 8 weeks." No other information...just a transfer to the woman who makes appointments. That 8 week appointment was Monday, so for the past 9-10 weeks I have only had that itty bitty amount of information from the previous appointment until today!

Well...God is good! The cyst is completely gone. You read that right! Nothing is present anymore. She could not even see that it ever existed. So...I FINALLY feel like a normal woman again. I haven't had pain in weeks and everything in that department seems "normal" as defined by doctors. I haven't felt "normal" in over a year. I feel like God has finally answered my prayers with healing. Thanks for all your support and prayers for me this past year. You are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails